Pre65 Scottish Entry From The Antipodes

howard

Pretty sure it is the same as the SSDT as in it being an International event so don't think it would be a problem

Big John is a wealth of knowledge on here and knows all there is about the Pre 65 and the SSDT so no doubt he could help

Long way to come for a 2-day event or are you planning staying the week?

Hi All, In the regs it says riders from the EU, does anyone know if entries from NZ or Australia are allowed or who could I phone/email about this please?

Merry Xmas.

Sorry, this is a 'Europe only' event, it is a UEM recognised event through the SACU via the ACU, it is not classed as a full International event, so NZ, OZ and USA riders cannot ride as they cannot get repatriation insurance, do not enter!

While the bloke on the 90 Honda was Japanese, I believe he was domiciled/resident in Europe.

Big John

I would imagine true to form, fifty percent of the entry has already been decided, only the rest to go into the ballot, or am I being harsh.....

Tis the season to be jolly.............

I think you are being more than harsh Frenchie, the entries have not even closed yet! Friday 12th December is the official closing date.

Big John