Hi From Worcs/glos Border

chomper

Hi there,

Having grown up in the Yorkshire Dales and had a mis-spent youth on TY80s and Bultaco Sherpas, I've decided to get back on a trials bike. Bought myself a Beta Techno Dougie Replica ('97) last year and thoroughly enjoying riding it. (I know, it's a bit heavy, but then so am I!)

My sons have been watching and want to get involved, so I've just bought them a '07 Beta 80 for Christmas (shhhh...they don't know yet!).

I'm based between Cheltenham and Worcester and I'm thinking about doing the odd trials now and then to see if I've still got it in me. So if you're in the area (Upton-Upon-Severn, Tewkesbury, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester etc..) and know of some good local riding spots, please let me know. Also, if there are any beginners trials over the Xmas break within a reasonable distance, it would be useful to know.

How often is Nettleton Quarry open?

Many thanks,

Mark

Try Aggs hill Cheltenham or Kilkenny near Cheltenham and there is also Nettleton near Gloucester on the Cirencester road. Or check out R2W trials web site for what we are all upto hope this helps :D Take my kids to Aggs quite a lot in the winter its cleaner and less muddy than most places this time of year

Mark,

there's two good options in the event listing on the front page of this site.

Stourbridge trial this Saturday, they are always pretty steady & then the Bewdley Boxing day trial.

First Sunday of the New Year Cheltenham Home Guard usually run an easy trial at Hazleton, just East of Cheltenham on the A40.

Get stuck into those :D