2009 Acu Licence

billycraig

Does anybody have any names for anyone i can contact at the ACU. Myself and my father sent our 2009 applications of in the same envelope along time ago. We both got the usual email messages to say they were being done, my father received his but mine never arrived. Nobody is replying to the emails I've sent and I'm not usually free in the day to call so does anyone know whose the best point of contact in the licence department?

Cheers

Billy

The licence Dept now works very well - usually a day or to is all that is needed.

If you contact me with your name & contact address - within next hour if possible I will get on the case - I obviously cannot phone in with the TC name

My contact details are all in ACU handbook - or if you are in work - phone T & E Secretaries 01788 566 409 and tell them to send your info to me asap

Billy

The licence Dept now works very well - usually a day or to is all that is needed.

If you contact me with your name & contact address - within next hour if possible I will get on the case - I obviously cannot phone in with the TC name

My contact details are all in ACU handbook - or if you are in work - phone T & E Secretaries 01788 566 409 and tell them to send your info to me asap

Thanks John, think its sorted now as i got a message from Kirsty saying a new one was in the post so their must of been a glitch in the website enquiry form.

Every year its always arrived a few days after the confirmation email which is why i became concerned when my father received his. Half my mail seems to go missing but hopefully I should receive this one fingers crossed.

Thanks for your help :huh: