2008 Favorite Photo

city trials

It's so hard to choose a favorite photo when you take so many. This photo keeps catching my eye every time I view it. This was at the Ireland WTC event, during practice. Quite an army of minders. Check the number and placement of each spotter all the way up the wall. I'm guessing about 20 feet straight up with no run. Frankly, I don't remember if Fuji ever made it or not.

post-61-1230327928.jpg

Edited by City Trials

What's all this "Pat" talk have to do with this killer photo of Fuji and his army of minders trying to conquer the Ireland seawall?

And yes, Patrick is down at the Trails Training Center in Tennessee honing his skills for the upcoming 2009 WTC campaign. Northern Norm and Patrick's newest sidekick (girlfriend) are down there too. Next thing you know, Patrick will be riding with her in the Wisconsin sidecar championships.

post-61-1230400014.jpg

Edited by City Trials

City Trials Posted Today, 12:44 PM

What's all this "Pat" talk have to do with this killer photo of Fuji and his army of minders trying to conquer the Ireland seawall?

Maybe Pat will be the next one to beat Fuji? skip the Junior class and go for the big dogs?

Hey just a thought :hyper:

If the last time I seen him in October was any indication, Pat was on stride and anticipating a challenge in the Juniors!

He has a lot of skill, and it is good to hear he is getting some time in at TTC as well! Seems he likes the big bike!

This is a tough class for sure, yet Pat has the stuff! Get out and ride! You will do well! :hyper: