Just A Texas Piccie!

copemech

Coming back from the trial late today. Could not resist a snapshot about sunset.

Seems they ave built a windfarm up near Muenster, so along with the oil wells and lots of cattle, you must be careful where you step!

The cold morn at 17f, turned to a sweet day!

The windmills are pretty impressive, at about 400ft tall each, think there about 75 of them!

Edited by copemech

You have fields of those Bird choppers.

Once there are enough of them in place, around the world, the idea is to reverse the power grid, and feed them electricity. The will start pushing like an airplane prop, and over time speed up the earth's rotation, cooling things and reversing global warming! :wub:

Getting back to the photog stuff, have had the idea to use the shutter priority mode for a change. In the wood and late in the day, went down to 1/200 just to see what I got?

This one is not very good really in most respects, but you do get a sense of motion! The mixed light is awkward. But natural with no strobe.

Same lad, same setting up the hill as you can tell from the bike at the bottom, caught just right as using the available light, difficult to do just right, yet I still think it provides a more dramatic highlight and is natural on the eye.

Edited by copemech

Same lad, same setting up the hill as you can tell from the bike at the bottom, caught just right as using the available light, difficult to do just right, yet I still think it provides a more dramatic highlight and is natural on the eye.

Makes it look spooky.....not bad Mate a decent Canon would help of course.... :wub::P

Makes it look spooky.....not bad Mate a decent Canon would help of course.... :P:D

It does, now that you mentionit! And was it fact!

Doubt I could ride the course on that hill, long way down!

The bike at the bottom does give perspective, which is one thing that is normally lost in the trials photos, as it is many times hard to imagine the sevarity of the stuff in just two dimensions of a piccie. Maybe that is what caught my eye on this one.

Cannot afford Cannons, and they wont fit me wee bum bag! Excuses anyway! :wub:

Getting back to the photog stuff, have had the idea to use the shutter priority mode for a change. In the wood and late in the day, went down to 1/200 just to see what I got?

This one is not very good really in most respects, but you do get a sense of motion! The mixed light is awkward. But natural with no strobe.

This is a GREAT photo!!!!

Save opening a new thread, heres a few of mine.

IMO this ones like marmite, either hate it or love it!

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

There you go! Good stuff you see!

We always need more on this thread, not to be afraid, as there is no perfection, only the eye of the beholder!

Personal pics of normal folk at club events are always missed it seems. As many just like a simple and good photo! While the action is secondary, mostly.

Check out linkywww.ntxtrials.com for a few others I sen in along with a group from the webmaster. Just good club stuff I think! Sadly, I missed the AM riders this day, as they would have liked the same, but usually, I am riding the hard line in the AM anyway, so cannot do both.

Edited by copemech