Lots Of Old Bikes

kinell

some nice bikes in there - a rather well done repro honda race bike - the original CR honda 50cc DOHC race bike was used by Ralph Bryans, keen trials rider, to win the 50cc world championship on in the early 60s.

and is that an International Norton i see?

also a slightly newer version of my little honda

1961 125 Honda electric start, 4 speed, 75mph and oiltight! - -In 1961 the Brits had only just put suspension on the 3 speed Bantam - it took them another 6 years to put 4 gears on it - and you wonder why the british bike industry folded

post-114-1235243561.jpg

Edited by overthehill

some nice bikes in there - a rather well done repro honda race bike - the original CR honda 50cc DOHC race bike was used by Ralph Bryans, keen trials rider, to win the 50cc world championship on in the early 60s.

and is that an International Norton i see?

also a slightly newer version of my little honda

1961 125 Honda electric start, 4 speed, 75mph and oiltight! - -In 1961 the Brits had only just put suspension on the 3 speed Bantam - it took them another 6 years to put 4 gears on it - and you wonder why the british bike industry folded

Ralph Bryans pretty damn good rider had a thing for Monts and always seemed to have brand new models. Remember watching him and Luigi Traveri "playing" on a couple of them screaming demons...mental but amazing to watch, superb bike handling skills