Wiki

copemech

Hey Cope, its easier to work out if you have your left eye cover and look at it from above. :)

Ah! Is that it? ;)

Damn thin looks huge with the bi-focals on!

I'm off to buy the readers for the wifey, she needs magnification! Maybe I wil be appreciated more! :D

Whats Andy got to do with it.

Lessee, a few weeks ago, all out of the blue Andy asks: "what are all the trials bikes ever manufactured?". Next a button turns up (on a screen near you) labelled "Wiki".

You do the sums Einstein ;)

Lessee, a few weeks ago, all out of the blue Andy asks: "what are all the trials bikes ever manufactured?". Next a button turns up (on a screen near you) labelled "Wiki".

You do the sums Einstein :D

...I think your sums might be out a bit as well though Tim. ;)

If you look at the new TC Garage feature, when you register a new bike the drop down menu has a rather long list of bike names last seen in a thread called "what are all the trials bikes ever manufactured?", or something like that.......that Hitachi of yours might need a kick. I suspect the Wiki link might be something we'll see in the future, not sure but it would be a sensible assumption

Edited by Slapshot 3