Raga Zero Wins Indoor

for artie

I bet a standard mont is nothing like bou and fuji's bikes!!! and a standard gas gas raga is quite similar to raga's factory bike..

So which is the better buy from the shop??

The question should be.. So which is the ONLY one you can buy from the shop.

I bet a standard mont is nothing like bou and fuji's bikes!!! and a standard gas gas raga is quite similar to raga's factory bike..

So which is the better buy from the shop??

Ragas bike is very different, i would guess on a scale of 1 to 10 his is 5 and bou's is 2 on shared components.

Ragas bike is very different, i would guess on a scale of 1 to 10 his is 5 and bou's is 2 on shared components.

I seem to remember 'Motorcross digital' ? reviewed the factory bikes of Montesa and GasGas (not back to back).

The Monts were effectively made by Nasa/ Kelly Johnsons skunk-works, with 3 or 4 speed 'boxes? and Raga's Gasser wasn't 'pumped-up' in the way the tester expected..I think it even had an extra flywheel weight fitted?

Anyone recall any more details?

I seem to remember 'Motorcross digital' ? reviewed the factory bikes of Montesa and GasGas (not back to back).

The Monts were effectively made by Nasa/ Kelly Johnsons skunk-works, with 3 or 4 speed 'boxes? and Raga's Gasser wasn't 'pumped-up' in the way the tester expected..I think it even had an extra flywheel weight fitted?

Anyone recall any more details?

This is from memory

The Mont is pure factory. the quality of the suspension on the Mont was miles ahead of the Gas Gas, Bou has factory showa kit and the tester couldnt believe how it performed, very supple on the slow stuff but didnt bottom out on the big hits, 4 speed box, 3 ignition maps tuneable via bluetooth, 300cc at least, footrests are set up for the bike being on the rear wheel, ie they are pitched forwards. And the items that were not titanium or machined ally were basically the mudguards, maybe not quite true but you get the idea. I think the weight was similar to Ragas Gas Gas, thats a huge saving over a production Mont, I dont know what a production Mont is meant to weigh but it feels very heavy if you have just stepped off a Gas Gas

Ragas bike sounded quite dissapointing in comparison, it has the old style Ducati Ignition as Gas Gas have better knowledge of this system (?) ans a flywheel weight, sachs shock which is set up to be very lively, and the usual stuff most privateers do like an S3 front pipe, carbon silencer, Keihin carb etc. To ride the gas Gas sounded quite lively, almost unstable.

Martin Sandiford claimed at the SSDT that Laia's bike cost

• 2 weeks later...

hey

i 've heard from verry good source that toni bou's bike is 300 000 euro, the bikes the other guy's ride are almost stock (not more special than other tricked out gasgas/beta/...)

i would like to see what toni can do on a stock mont and if he would still be unbeatable.

regards bob