Too Reliable

dixie

Its obvious by the lack of topics in this forum that nothing goes wrong with fourstrokes.

Or am i wrong ????

so if I owned a 4rt with a cracked sumpgaurd or broken kickstart stop or a dragging clutch should I post it in the four stroke or the Montesa forum ?

there are any number of my Sherco 4T wont start threads in the sherco forum if you want a look

Scorpas have an issue with thermo switches but this may get moved to the scorpa forum

are you catching my drift yet ?

perhaps we dont need a seperate four stroke forum and lack of postings to this forum is not necessarily because there are no four stroke issues.

No way andy i knew if i went fishing i would catch someone ,

The more the merrier .

I could have put money on someone with a gas gas repling..

TONI BOU fourstroke all the way ,albert 4 stroke and adam raga 2 stroke last place

No way andy i knew if i went fishing i would catch someone ,

The more the merrier .

I could have put money on someone with a gas gas repling..

TONI BOU fourstroke all the way ,albert 4 stroke and adam raga 2 stroke last place

you can t catch me Ive hated four strokes for ages and never miss an opportunity.

I simply try to make as much noise as they do :thumbup:

ps Isnt cabs pants on the 4t outdoors, where we all ride in case anyone had forgotten :closedeyes:

Yes, maybe it's time to lose it :o

Agreed. I was tired of seeing the Moto Guzzi title month after month. Finally changed, and it was only a bait!

But, since were in here anyway... No, I haven't had any problems with my 4-stroke. ;)