Anyone Going To Kinlochleven Or Fort William For Ssdt?

bigplonker

Help! Just bought a 250 Greeves. Bike's in Scotland. Need assistance to collect it!

Seller is willing to take the Greeves to Kinlochleven during SSDT week for collection by anyone who's up there from down south. Would be more than willing to contribute to petrol and transportation costs - ideally to Gordon Farley's in Guildford (who would give it a checkover etc.) but anywhere south would do (I could then arrange delivery to GF's).

Does anyone have space on their trailer or van?

hi , im back marker at the pre 65 and live 50 miles from farleys. could possibly have room or know someone who has ,if your not sorted

Hello there Munch,

Many thanks for your suggestion. May well take you up on it but I've just heard of someone who's apparently collecting another bike from Inverness next week and am trying to track him down. I'll keep you (and other Trials Central chappies) informed of progress, if any!

Edited by bigplonker

Hello there Munch,

Many thanks for your suggestion. May well take you up on it but I've just heard of someone who's apparently collecting another bike from Inverness next week and am trying to track him down. I'll keep you (and other Trials Central chappies) informed of progress, if any!

It's not me, but I know of the bike that is being collected....it's final destination being France?

How's that for detective work?

Big John

It's not me, but I know of the bike that is being collected....it's final destination being France?

How's that for detective work?

Big John

Ace Clousseau 'tec work John. What's the bike you know of, and is it going to France? If so, do you happen to know which area of France and/or the name of the owner out here? (I know of a chap called Hamish Eadie who lives in the Dordogne region and it would be nice to know of other Brit trials riders out here.)

Many thanks,

Gordon