New Trials Rider With 2000 Beta Rev3 250 In Ma Usa

blackscrunner

Hello everyone, after developing an interest in these bikes and searching for quite a while I recently picked up a 2000 BETA REV3 250. After receiving some great advice from the folks at the trials forum on TT (Dan Williams included) I spent yesterday at the RITC trials school for beginners, and I had an amazing time, and learned a LOT! I look forward to contributing to this forum, and learning as much as I can about my bike, and riding it. Big thanks to Dan (Pointed me to RITC & started my bike for me when I was having trouble!), Bill (RITC), Gary (My Instructor), and Scott from MOTO CONNECTION VT. for the great welcome, and loads of advice, as well as a great event yesterday! Also thanks to everyone else there who were all so nice and helpful, and so eager to assist a newbie with a lot of questions. Great community trials seems to have, I'm looking forward to being a part of it! That's all for now, just wanted to say hi.

Edited by BlackSCRunner