The Newness (utah Member)

tanuki

Hi, I am new. I have grown up around motorcycle trials, but haven't ever had a bike of my own etc and really haven't participated. Anyways I am trying to decide if I should go Bicycle Trials or Motorcycle trials? My Dad has always ridden moto's, but I'm not sure yet. Plus a lot of the used motos aren't all that much more than a new bicycle! so anyways here i am. I am in Utah. anyone else in or around here>?

oh and edit:

this is what my dad's bike looks like. but he has red fenders.

rtlrside.jpg

Edited by Tanuki

Get a bike like your dads ,

That way you can share spares and knowledge,Oh and it ROCKS..

I was thinking of buying his from him, but it's pretty heavy! are there a lot of guys on here with bikes like that?

to be honest i am pretty surprised at how good of a bike it is for how old it is! its like 25 years old or something like that.

There is a group down in your general Utah, New Mexico area. Look up team Escargo. They seem to be a pretty close group.

The honda is heavy but it was the bike to have and are hard to come by. Check out adrian lewis of lewissportusa out there. He is the tlr god and loves restoring them.

--Biff

There is a group down in your general Utah, New Mexico area. Look up team Escargo. They seem to be a pretty close group.

The honda is heavy but it was the bike to have and are hard to come by. Check out adrian lewis of lewissportusa out there. He is the tlr god and loves restoring them.

--Biff

yeah when we came over he brought a spare set of just about everything for the bike. My dad's is in great condition.