New Member In Pakistan

armstrongj

Hello All

Just a short introduction. I'm John Armstrong, currently working in Pakistan but from the UK originally. I live on a compound close to the power plant I work at, surrounded with about 1600 acres of land to ride on. I dropped on by chance in Karachi a TLR 200 which is in reasonable condition and seems to have been imported from Japan to be broken for spares. We have a bit of coastline here, some cliffs and a few small hills and rocks so its entertaining. This is my first four stroke bike,I had a Fantic 175 in the UK, I didn't compete, just rode the bike in the local quarries with that was a few years ago now.

I am in quite a remote location and the security situation in Pakistan doesn't always let me get out of the plant so I thought I would join the forum to get the experience and knowledge about the bike if I need it.

Cheers

John

Blimey. First time I've seen a legitimate user from Pakistan on here! Unfortunately you may find yourself unable to access the forums from some locations due to a large number of Pakistan/India IP Addresses being blocked because of the high volumes of spammers operating from that region.

Wow Pakistan. It may sound sick but when ever I am watching the news in that region I am thinking about how I could lay out a section just past that one dude with the bazooka.

Biff

He could observe bet you wouldn't dispute your score on the section :D

Think I would put in a quick lap! maybe not look at the sections?

Wow Pakistan. It may sound sick but when ever I am watching the news in that region I am thinking about how I could lay out a section just past that one dude with the bazooka. Stay safe and let us know if you need anything!

--Biff

I think everyone would be riding to the Non stop rule over there.