Lack Of 4 Strokes

pancho247

Not sure if there has been a topic on this before but i couldnt find one anyways so...............

Just wondering, went to nord vue yesterday, apart from cabestany, the sherco and beta riders were on 2 strokes. Just wondering why dougie, brown, wigg and all the others dont ride the 4 strokes. obvioulsy the gasgas and montesa riders dont get a choice

also in club trials, most people seem to still buy 2 strokes, maybe due to cost? I dunno

when the gasgas 4 stroke comes out, will raga ride it, or stick with the 2 stroke?

Whats your thoughts?

You're right in saying that the diesels have become a very rare sight again, must be a few guys unable to afford to run their monts now because they no longer show up :rotfl:

Good thing tho because last thing we need is the horrible things getting us kicked off venues due to excess noise like happens in mx

You're right in saying that the diesels have become a very rare sight again, must be a few guys unable to afford to run their monts now because they no longer show up :rotfl:

Good thing tho because last thing we need is the horrible things getting us kicked off venues due to excess noise like happens in mx

AS I SAID LITTLE BOYS LITTLE TOYS,

Looks like it will be a 4t world crown again VIVA MONTESA

• 2 months later...