New Rider. No Bike. 14 Years Old.

mikeytomo

As the title says! I'm 14 years old and just starting riding trials. I have rode my mates 125 Gas gas 2001 and have decided 125 would be best for me. I'm from the Middlesbrough area and ride Charltons, Looking for a Sherco or a Gas Gas 125cc. Only rode the bike twice but can get up numerous banks and good with the clutch now. So hello!!!

You said on tf your 13 :rotfl:

Anyways, yeah... everything I said on tf... basically best to get a Sherco due to the bottom end power, but the gas gas is lightest so the best choices are those two, all down to personal preference!

Edit: dr doom!

Edited by shercoman2k8

You are only allowed a 125 at your age but that isn't much of a problem. I would not discount the Beta REV3 125. It is a very stable bike which makes it very easy to start on, and it can do tricks as your riding improves. My own son prefers the Gas Gas as it is a Trick riders dream but that lightness also makes it easy to handle. It does rev to heaven and back again. The Sherco treads a middle course. If you are going out to Trials see if you can cadge a ride on all of them to see which suits you best.

You said on tf your 13 :rotfl:

Anyways, yeah... everything I said on tf... basically best to get a Sherco due to the bottom end power, but the gas gas is lightest so the best choices are those two, all down to personal preference!

Edit: dr doom!

Lol I meant 14 :). My cousin is around 12 and he rides a 125. I'm pretty sure I can as he has a membership at the local trials lcub.