Otter Mk 3 Trials Frame

bobtlr

hey,

i'm planning to make my a B40 trials bike, and i will mayby use the otter mk3 frame

anyone allready used that frame?

is it a good frame, and what front forks work well with this frame (also lenght of rear shocks?)

regards bob

Hi Guy's,

Hi Bob.

As far as I am aware no one as maneged to get a Mk 3 "Otter" frame from Faber <but I know people have tried, to purchace one, but have not got much responce from Howard at Faber. The only frame that has escaped from the factory is the one that Jock Mac? ( I must write is name down, I know he does not like it spelt wrongly) rode in the Pre 65 Scottish. this year. Perhaps "Faber" are still waiting for conformation that this frame is now Ok for that event before they start to produce them. We shall eventualy see. I might like one for all my spare BSA Bits, but they will have to be quick!!!!!!!!

Regard's Charlie.

McComisky, jumped in to fast, found another spelling (and I think this is the correct one)

No Charlie, not guilty, but I have had a quick shot on Jocks C15, feels very light and first impression was that it handles well. But obviously forks and shocks have a bearing there.

Dont know about eligibility, and not opening that hornets nest.

Ross

Edited by B40RT

Hi Guy's.

Hi B40 RT (is that you Mr McComski?) Anyway thanks for the spelling, I have now written it down so that I don't get it wrong again.

Perhaps you could shed some light on the Mk 3 "Otter" frame if it is you. And has it been excepted by the Pre 65 committee for next years event?. If not thanks again for the spelling.

PS I have just been reading about some Triumph stuff on here, So now know You (B40RT) are not the man himself,but know the guy and have tried his bike, Perhaps you could ask Jock when you see him if he knows anything about the Mk 3 project as I seem to be drawing a blank with Faber. as are other guy's.

Regard's Charlie.

Edited by charlie prescott