Going Black!

copemech

Well, after some wait, the Stealth mode may indeed be going forward!

To be honest, I always liked Sherco's in blue! Not really happening nowdays, and I would not give a toss for a white one, just cannot fathom!

So, I will throw my little experiment out for all to see! The bike is getting more black! Guess how?

Edited by copemech

Just a quick note on the fuel tank expansion thing, when I first got this bike, I was worried about the Deep notch that was wearing into the tank due to contact with the upper support, so I did bevel the sharp edge on it.

Nearly three years later, it is a non issue, as the tank has grown 6-8mm to totally avoid contact at that point, now just tight in the rear!

Alcohol induced fuel? Just the way it is? The tanks are supposedly Nylon.

So the Xispa mudguard fits straight on then?!!

NO! Actually it takes some doing! They are quite different!

The Decals are a potential issue, dependant upon just how far one intends to go. For now, it makes a good practice mudguard, basic and functional. Still looking at options on the graphics.

If one takes time to notice, if one does NOT dribble fuel all over your tank insert sticker(or clean it quickly), they will last! :rolleyes:

So the Xispa mudguard fits straight on then?!!

Say it isn't so. :)

You'd better keep any kids away from it as we now know that the law makers have worked out they like chewing on motorcycle plastics :rolleyes:

Edited by tony27

Say it isn't so. :)

You'd better keep any kids away from it as we now know that the law makers have worked out they like chewing on motorcycle plastics :rolleyes:

I shall deny any claims, as the black plastic does not seem to whiten when bent or bitten! Quite good actually, teeth marks do not show!

Thinking about a black tank graphic with a blue insert, not really wanting to repaint the tank, just leave it silver on the edges.

Asimple strip down the middle of the mudguard in black, with the Sherco name outlined in silver, same as the frame except a bit larger.

Keep it simple!