Vintage/grey Beard Trials Se England

brumbie59

Hello - I've just Reg'd with the site and I dare say the details of my bike are visible somewhere?.

Can any one suggest an active trials club suitable for 4 stroke rigid frame competition. I'm in the SE 10mls SE of Gatwick airport, so far the only lead I've had is Bognor Regis & District MCC which I need to investigate further.

Any other suggestions?, thanks in advance.

If you mean a bike with rigid rear suspension I don't think Bognor MCC would hold the style of events you need. Bognor is for modern solo or solo twin shock machines I believe. Though you would be welcome to come and see for yourself. There is usually a trial every month.

The local clubs - Horsham Riders, Worthing, RRND all have club trials with 3 or 4 routes through the sections.

The easiest route or next hardest would usually be okay - depending on rider skill of course - for a pre-65.

The easy route usually avoids sharp ditches & logs, so shouldn't upset a rigid bike too much.

These are AMCA trials & all clubs have a monthly event.

One other I would add is North Hants Motor Club (AMCA also), club trial every month (3'rd Sunday) and very p65 friendly weather proof terrain (MOD land) in an around Farnborough. Think you will find more like minded p65 types there. Keep an eye on TMX regs.

You have probably heard of the Talmag trial (Talmag club I think), a "must do" for most p65 enthusiasts at Hungry Hill in Aldershot, last weekend in Jan as I recall.