Itsa's North American Championship

dabbinbob

ITSA's North American Championship rounds 5 and 6 will be held September 26 and 27 at B&J Racing's facilities in Dickson Tn. Mid-west and Southeast regional series points will also be paid.

The event will be utilizing the ITSA Scottish section design(no splits, you ride the sections designed for your machine and ability level). The crew has 50 sections laid out for your trials pleasure. Riders are treated to 10 sections per loop and ride 3 loops per day. You will ride different sections each day.

Camping is available and there are plenty of local motels.

This is a twinshock event and classes are available for all machines from specials to heavy weight pre-65 machines. Modern riders are also invited to come take part. Class structure and info is available at ITSA

• 1 month later...

Hey Steve

I don't get on here as much as I should. I'll work on that.

We need to get together and work out some events in the west and Canada for ITSA. We are in the process of obtaining event insurance that will allow us to hold events pretty much anywhere we want one. This should be finished by the time you read this. ITSA will now offer sanctions and insurance direct to ITSA clubs. As soon as we have the details worked out we will post them on our site (www.twinshock.org).

It is time for the trials comunity to come together for the future of our sport.

Let's make trials strong and enjoyable for everyone.

Bob Ginder

President

International Twin Shock Assn.

• 1 month later...

Hey dabbinbob; just wanted to tell you how much fun I had at the Ranch and the Natls this year.Big Bartons River was really fun and the KT ran like a top. I always learn a lot when I go down there. Sorry I am so tardy at thanking you for all your help. I do need to get hold of "the Captain" though. TN showed me I need that skidplate! Maybe we will see you next yr. too and hopefully the weather will be more cooperative. A huge turnout would be great. Jeff A.