1200 Ossas Spoken For?

uhoh7

That's the rumor from a spanish guy at the thumpertalk trials forum. Says he got that from the local newspaper.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showpost....mp;postcount=53

Pretty big news if true.

No one knows the price spec or availability so how could it be true?

No one in the uk or usa knows anything concrete so thats a number for spain alone? Can't see it can you?

Let's see it perform first before getting the money out of the pocket!

Big John

Exactly, it is a very brave move to make no matter who's name is on it in the current economic situation.

The Big 4 Jap companies came up with radical designs in the past that turned out to be right lemons so they will need to prove them selves big time.

Yes I think it would be hard to sell bikes when the suspension devolopment is ongoing ... But they may have offered a investment/development package where a finished bike was the payoff...

And I wish I could afford to import them here !

Exactly, it is a very brave move to make no matter who's name is on it in the current economic situation.

The Big 4 Jap companies came up with radical designs in the past that turned out to be right lemons so they will need to prove them selves big time.

My sentiments entirely, yes I am, like most others on here, wowed by the technical innovation of the prototype TR280i Ossa.

However, it takes a brave person to be first in the queue to pay for the first model/edition of any production competition machine, believe me I have been there and paid the price! Those who know me, know exactly which particular model of motorcycle I mean! :chairfall: and that particular bike wasn't that radical in design either!

Big John

(PS, just thought of a new name for the TR280i, just for fun... why not (in true Ossa style) name it the "Kicker"? - Well they had the "M.A.R." and the "Plonker" and the "Pioneer" and the "Pennine" and the "Phantom" and the "Gripper")