Avta Practice Day Video

wesyde

Just thought I'd post a video of a potentially new area for our club here in SE Kansas. Hopefully we'll be hosting an event here in '10. The video barely represents the amount of obstacles this 200+ acre land contains. A truly amazing place, big thanks to Ron and Leah for being such gracious hosts and letting us ride.

(sorry for the shakiness, a bit of arm pump)

Hey Wes,

I talked to Ron and Mike yesterday. They both said it was a GREAT riding area and its only a little over 1 hour from us. If you guys need any help clearing/riding it in. Let me know. :)

Looking forward to the '10 event.

Charles

Wes enjoyed riding there let me know next time i'll bring a chain saw to help. I have been asked when one of the top riders is passing my way sometime after Christmas if he can stay at my house a couple of days and if i'll take him out to practice in my area, i'd like to take him there. It would be a treat for the land owners and a few locals to watch him. Probably take him to Langly also.

Hey Ron, glad you guys could make it. Wish you could have rode rest of the property, as you saw maybe half of it. Charles, I remember talking to you in Douglass, we'll be sure to let you guys know next time we make a trip. Around/after the holidays would be great. John, it is a few miles outside of Sedan, KS. Not the typical image you get when picturing Kansas huh!

• 2 weeks later...
its 50 miles closer than Douglass for us maybee a little better road looks like fun would love to have an invite

Any lodging nearby????

Hey! There is lodging in one of the nearby towns that did not look too bad on the drive back home. It was about 15 miles down the road. But I am not good with distances so I will have to ask Wes to be for sure. I am probably totally off!

Tiffany