Neath Theft Of 2 Evo 125s

jimmyl

Message from Bryan Pucket who coordinates the Project 2000 training scheme we run here in South the Wales

Hi All

My garage on Christmas Eve at 8.30pm was broken into and the two Project 2009 Beta's 125s trials machines were stolen.

I would appreciate you all to keep a eye out for these machines

Vin numbers

ZD3T6000080100068

ZD3T6000080100072

Many thanks

Bryan

These bikes had been used to bring new riders into the sport and had been available on a hire basis for newbies to try our sport with out having to invest in the own equipment until sure they liked it.

My contempt for thieving scum is sincere at the best of times but throw in Christmas and an explanation of my disgust would be too expletive to place in a public forum. I can only hope whoever stole the Betas are caught and dealt with promptly.

I'm sure most of us (especially those with a personal experience) are aware that unregistered off road bikes, quads etc are very difficult to trace once stolen. 12 hours and it could be anywhere in the UK or well into europe somewhere. Sold in a local paper to some unsuspecting buyer who wouldn't know the history or the origin of the machine?

Well this post got me thinking............

I know TC has a stolen bikes forum but would it be possible to make a register (perhaps of a similar nature to this site; TWOC) on here so that anyone buying a second hand machine could type in the VIN and check up on it?

Perhaps there is something already out there for this purpose? Does anyone know?

Trials Central is a very large community, if we can all sing from the same sheet then surely we'll catch some of these thieving twats eventually?

GJ :rolleyes:

Edited by gjbiker

Well this post got me thinking............

I know TC has a stolen bikes forum but would it be possible to make a register (perhaps of a similar nature to this site; TWOC) on here so that anyone buying a second hand machine could type in the VIN and check up on it?

Perhaps there is something already out there for this purpose? Does anyone know?

Trials Central is a very large community, if we can all sing from the same sheet then surely we'll catch some of these thieving twats eventually?

GJ B)

I like this idea, Could easily be done on microsoft excel or similar and updated as and when bikes are stolen!