Sheffield Sherco

micm

Ok lousy car park, stupid knock out competition etc, but what was the new Sherco like? I see Cabes came second which judging by last years Spanish indoor series was a pretty fair result and not that unlikely. Did the bike seem any different, was he struggling or did it seem to ride well. Was his second place perhaps having just a bit of luck with the enduro style knockouts or was it a good ride on a fair machine.

I ask this because I think the majority of Trials Central commentators disliked the bike when it was presented at the show recently.

I wonder if on this showing anyone has altered their opinion.

And, congratulations to James Dabill and Gas Gas on a good ride.

Cabestany and Browny were both using Dellorto flatslide carbs which were painted red. Both bikes looked very light and had plenty of power. Browny dropped his upside down and it landed on the handlebars and the new fuel tank/ exhaust and nothing broke so it seems to be built well.

Thanks for the comments. I look forward to a demo from MRS. A light front end should compliment riders expert in hopping etc on the back wheel. Flat slide carbs do seem to make the Sherco engine pull smoothly.