Florida Trials Association Fun In The Sun 2010

drscott

Florida Trials Association is hosting the annual Fun in the Sun 2 day trial Feb. 27th and 28th 2010. Come join us at Hard Rock Cycle Park in Ocala Florida.

Novice, intermediate, sportsman, advanced, expert, and champ lines will be set up.

Cost: $30/day or $55 for two days for adult riders, $15/day or $25 for two days for minor riders.

Hard Rock charges a $10 gate fee.

AMA membership is required, bring your card or sign up onsite if necessary.

Schedule of events

Sign-up:

Edited by DrScott

DrScott,

Just received my Vintage Views. Seems that the AHRMA Trial in Hard Rock Park may not be held because they can't find anyone to run it.

Since you guys are there anyway is there a chance that you can host/run the AHRMA event along with yours?

Truly would be a shame to loose the AHRMA event.

Alan

• 2 weeks later...

Ed,

Thanks for the reply. I did know the location, sort of a mis-type. To late for me to get off work now. I really wanted to do that one so I could get in enough events to qualify for year end points. I will do WV and GA. Might try to get to TN and AL but still can't get enough events in.

Oh well, there is always next year.

Alan - thanks again.

Ford has me really busy these days being on top of SYNC for the dealers. 60 hour weeks and some snow boarding have me stuck under a rock. I have been getting on the bicycle a bit but thats about it. This weekend i will be in the barn riding.

HA hills out here... We ski on trash hills here. I am heading to Mount Hood here in a week and i have been to Gore and toggenburg out there this year. Don't try to learn to ride rails at 33 years old. hahahahaha. I will be on TC more. Business is good so we have the opprotunity to distribute the load over more boddies.

--Biff

Hey Biff, Sorry to hear about your shoulder. We had a great time at Fun in the Sun, hopefully you can make it next year. Pictures are posted on facebook under Florida Trials Association.

Speedy healing...cathy

Edited by makita