Cleveland National

wri5hty

Thanks to everyone who helped the trial run so easily and enjoyably yesterday, observers, scorers, assistants, stewards & club secretary (cheers john your a legend).

we were blessed with cracking weather for the trial yet again this year (pity setting out day was lashing it down). After weeks of stress it turned out a good day, great trial and lots of fun had by many. job done roll on next year.

Cleveland_results.pdf

Cleveland_awards.pdf

Section_scores.pdf

sorry if you have been waiting on these results but i was knackered when i got back last night and just wanted a beer and my bed. I'm sure you can forgive me for that.

thanks again and i hope to see you all again next year. Paul wright CoC.

Edited by wri5hty

Thank you for putting it on the front page Andy.

aye steve you missed a cracking section in birks wood. which was rode at 90mph by mike watson until he hit the very last rock.

rtd = retired. there was not many mind.

Edited by wri5hty

Its a good little trial at ellers. give all the Saturday night trials a bash they are a good little tootle round and you will learn more there than you will at charltons. my club also put some clubman only trials on which you will be able too manage.