Ahrma National, Terlton Ok.

jse

Nice pics. Good turnout of old British iron.

Looks like a fun day.

It's tough to beat the fun level of a Vintage Trial, let alone the wonderful sounds all around one.

Randy Black from Kansas brought his nice 441 BSA and also one of his present projects, the TLR250,

which I rode. Great bike, very smooth and handles really well.

The weather and venue was perfect and everybody had big smiles both days.

Jon

post-2532-1271096417.jpg

post-2532-1271096434.jpg

post-2532-1271096467.jpg

post-2532-1271096487.jpg

Geez,doesn't anybody ride old beaters in Ahrma? :D

There were a couple of "less than perfect" bikes and one Cub put out enough smoke to kill any mosquito within a mile, but these guys obviously love their bikes and keep them in top shape. They also are willing to plow them over rocks and through mud bogs so you never see any "trailer queen" bikes in this group.

There were a couple of young guys, but most riders were of the "vintage" class themselves, you might say. :rotfl: We have a lot of custom cars and hotrods on the streets here in the Midwest, and most of the drivers I see have grey hair so I'm guessing that it's kinda the same in AHRMA and we're finally getting to ride the bikes we couldn't afford as kids.....:)

Jon

No Ed's cub doesn't smoke much.....but the truck he hauls it to events in smokes a ton......;0)

Alan

Let's just say, when the blue Triumph Cub came through the sections, they were insect-free.

The owner was very enjoyable to talk with and really put his heart into his riding and was having

as much fun as anyone out there. If all the AHRMA events are as fun as this one was, I'm going to try to

talk Graham Foster out of his Ariel and take up Vintage riding.......

Jon

Some photos from this weekends AHRMA National at the Jordan Valley Ranch. Evelyn and Ed Peacock and Hugh Campbell set up the sections, which were perfect.

Jon

Jon Thanks for the pictures and carb jets we will be at Diamond Dons tomorrow and I will have time to try them

Jon Thanks for the pictures and carb jets we will be at Diamond Dons tomorrow and I will have time to try them

Ed,

Let me know if you have any problems with the TY. I'm sending some vintage DVDs to your home so you'll have something to watch when you get a chance to rest from all the running around you and Evelyn do. Have a safe trip.

Jon