Tishomingo

Spent the day at Tish looking at the new clubman lines and they look perfect for modern intermediate and Ahrma #1 line riders

It's amazing how many sections are on a short loop at Tish. I'm really looking forward to the new riders to show up for the National, they will have a good time.

Glad you like the sections, you have a good eye for what the "challenge level" should be, the sections at the AHRMA National were great!

Jon

Spent the day at Tish looking at the new clubman lines and they look perfect for modern intermediate and Ahrma #1 line riders

I suspect this must be "Ed" I think it is?

Do you this guy , Jon, I hear he is a real hard ass on the old guys! :rotfl:

I suspect this must be "Ed" I think it is?

Do you this guy , Jon, I hear he is a real hard ass on the old guys! :rotfl:

His sections were very good. Lots of cleans on Saturday and some tougher ones on Sunday to pull the

scores out a little and not have as many clean-loop cards. Every section I saw had several lines and so

rather than just go from one obstacle to another, if you took the time to really observe, you could make

choices and map your way through the section. Nothing hard on the bikes or riders and they were fun

to ride. After the Trial, I went out and rode several just for kicks.

Jon

• 4 weeks later...

Since so few of us here are Pro nor Expert...

I thought the support lines were tough but rideable, but I cant tell since it is the only one I have ridden. not sure but I think Highschool was really tough...

I still dont know if Oklahoma's rounds this year, were harder than we'll need to expect this year at other venues? or like last year when I get the feeling that most of the (NON PRO-Expert) aka support class competitors thought they were slightly easier than the other rounds?

Maybe you other "support" riders that RODE last year as well can chime in on this? Im really wishin I had at least went and watched the Tish Rounds last year, so i would have an idea.

This was my 1st nationals, and yes I rode support - age category.

I didnt get to ride last year, because of injury I held myself out, but Nebraska didn't look as tough. Since I will admit that a lot of times they are harder than they look, I hope you post your thoughts?