Credit ?

malcra

Like me, do you need to get 'credit' at home (ie cutting the lawn, do some DIY etc) before you can escape to a trial or even get in some quality shed time ?

If so, how much is installing a new kitchen worth ? I'm planning to do a scramble in West Wales on Sunday and a couple of trials....but I feel its worth about 20 events...

Like me, do you need to get 'credit' at home (ie cutting the lawn, do some DIY etc) before you can escape to a trial or even get in some quality shed time ?

If so, how much is installing a new kitchen worth ? I'm planning to do a scramble in West Wales on Sunday and a couple of trials....but I feel its worth about 20 events...

Or the SSDT.........

Jon

I promised the wifey to re- do the kitchen floor as soon as she found a tile she liked. As her colors ar not "in" and seems most everything is in beige or brown, I have been free for three years now! But now she wants the countertops too! :thumbup: