Slolen Fantic 301 And Yamaha Ty250 - Bristol Area

mattv6

A friend had a TY250 twin shock stolen white, frame number and engine number 483-300903 and his friends Fantic 301 with a twinshock conversion, so a fairly unique bike, colour Red, frame number is 7378 engine number 7445.

Police think that they were an organised/planned thieft so if you hear of either of the bikes please let me know (matt12752000@yahoo.co.uk)...and maybe we can stop these nasty people that want to stop the rest of us honest people enjoying the things we work hard to buy!

The police said that they have had reports of people following riders home from trials to find where they live and then going back at a later date to do their business! So keep an eye out.

A friend had a TY250 twin shock stolen white, frame number and engine number 483-300903 and his friends Fantic 301 with a twinshock conversion, so a fairly unique bike, colour Red, frame number is 7378 engine number 7445.

Police think that they were an organised/planned thieft so if you hear of either of the bikes please let me know (matt12752000@yahoo.co.uk)...and maybe we can stop these nasty people that want to stop the rest of us honest people enjoying the things we work hard to buy!

The police said that they have had reports of people following riders home from trials to find where they live and then going back at a later date to do their business! So keep an eye out.

Maybe worth adding where from. I believe they are members of GVCMCC club (I had email regarding thefts from the club), were the bikes taken from Gloucestershire ??

Sorry to hear about it mate. I have been their several times and it is the worse feeling in the world.

Check ebay, trade it and gumtree. Also figure out if they rode them away as thats what they did to ours. We were able to locate the areas they were ridden to but we could never find them. Obviously if they used a van it will be harder.

There are several gangs in the Bristol area so you always have to be on the look out.

Good luck

Just had an email from NSMCC and two other bikes have been stolen from the Bristol area. All I know is that one was a 07 KTM 300 and the other was a GasGas EC250.

This is all the details I know for now but there was a Wednesday night trial on at Hanham Mills so possible followed home?? This is pure speculation at the moment as I was unable to attend but their could be a link.

People Please Keep Your Eyes Peeled!

Thanks

• 6 months later...