Avta Event In Peru, Ks On July 11th

I don't know where this place is! I need to know if there is a Hotel with a hot tub, a honky-tonk bar and a taco stand within walking distance, like Augusta!

:banana2:

Unless you're a Tarahumara I doubt you'll be walking to any of those from the trial site.

I don't know where this place is! I need to know if there is a Hotel with a hot tub, a honky-tonk bar and a taco stand within walking distance, like Augusta!

:banana2:

As leanin said none of that stuff anywhere close but there was a truck stop within a reasonable distance, sort of. :-) Other than that flat camping. deep water with the sun shining on it, full ice chest and hot dogs over a campfire is what we had to work with.......

Leanin- such big words, you made me get out the dictionary

As leanin said none of that stuff anywhere close but there was a truck stop within a reasonable distance, sort of. :-) Other than that flat camping. deep water with the sun shining on it, full ice chest and hot dogs over a campfire is what we had to work with.......

Leanin- such big words, you made me get out the dictionary

Sorry about that Fred. :banana2: I hope you enjoyed your research on the Tarahumaras. They are quite fascinating and live in spectacular area.

The older I get, Cycling seems more about cycling ME than a bike!

I get out for a hot ride, need a cold beer, hot food, more cold beer, then the hot tub, then cold A/C, and a warm bed. The next morning it's cold shower to wake up, then a hot breakfast!

All is in the balance! :banana2:

I get out for a hot ride, need a cold beer, hot food, more cold beer, then the hot tub, then cold A/C, and a warm bed. The next morning it's cold shower to wake up, then a hot breakfast!

Geez, Mark,

you're getting old like me, where temperature takes on much more importance in our functioning.

Ya know what? I think we're turning into snakes, so now they probably won't allow us on planes.

Heck, with no air travel, we'll have to run everywhere, like the Tarahumaras.............

Jon