Bunn Twinshock Classic - September 5, 2010

Come join us on September 5 for the Bunn Twinshock Classic. This is an ITSA event with Novice, Intermediate and Expert classes for Modern Twinshock, Historic Twinshock and Pre-Historic Twinshock classes.

See here for flyer - http://www.metrolinatrials.com/phpBB3/view...?f=16&t=268

We have 3 loops of 15 sections planned so you will get your moneys worth!!!!

Modern bikes and classes welcomed also!!

Come join us for the fun.

:rolleyes: As long as hell doesn't freeze over between now and then , I'll be there Sat. with both boys and 3 bikes ... They've both been practicing in the yard alot lately (when it's not way too hot ). Gotta break in some fresh novices !!!! If I get time , I'll get them up to Joe's to practice some before the event , and to work on their BASIC skills ...

With any luck , see you guys soon !

Glenn

Alan ... I'm over 5 hrs. away , so I want to relax and camp Sat. nite !!! So I can ride the boys around the novice sections and still try and take the clubman class with the old fantic , It takes alot of patience and concentration for me to compete and watch my boys compete in their 1st and 2nd events , hopefully will be the revamped ty80's event debut and my youngest (tyler 11 ) can leave the fantic bicycle at home and ride it ! While Kyle my elder son (@14) thinks he's a seasoned pro with one event under his belt on the Fantic 50 ... So yeah I'll be there on sat . so I get a chance to grab some R&R ...(the whole reason I ride trials !!!) And Keith , Tyler says he can't wait for you to see him twist a throttle instead of pushing pedals ...

Glenn :thumbup::):rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...