Richmond Attempted Theft

godzilla

This is just a heads up to all in the Richmond North yorks / Catterick area, we where broken into lask night our well locked tool shed door was mashed open but nothing was taken, leading police to belive they did not find what they where after. There where a coulpe of other similar events in the area so be on guard. Maybe im being paranoid but i always assume the scummy robbing lowlife ****ers are after my bike.

Thanks for that heads up, pleased you did not loose anything, its just a bugger that we cant have anything these days without someone else thinking they have more of a right to it than we do. It maybe a good idea to keep a log of any suspect people/vehicles around our area and pass it on to each other and the old bill. We had a silver transit parked up with us yesterday evening which i though looked a bit suspect as its not one i have seen locally. DL9 area. never got the reg though!

Bsaweezer