Steve Saunders, At Classic Trials Show.

charlie prescott

Hi Guy's,

Steve Saunders, has mailed me to say that he will be able to ride at the Classic Trials Show, riding his Triumph on Sunday.

So all you fans of Steve better come along to see how he fairs against a very tough opposition.

Regards Charlie.

Wouldn't have anything to do with the prize money would it?

Thats a bit cynical - even by my standards.Steve is a decent bloke,give him a break,if you want a dig have a go at tony blair for his donation announcment.(His name does not even warrant capital letters in my opinion.)

Hi Guy's.

Hi Nigel,

If you look at the list of invited riders (on the Classic Trials Show site), that Steve is competing against you would not say that. And he is only coming along to ride because we likes the idea of the format of the trials.

Are you coming along to the Classic Trials Show, to see if the format works? it should be very entertaining.

Regards Charlie.

Thats a bit cynical - even by my standards.Steve is a decent bloke,give him a break,if you want a dig have a go at tony blair for his donation announcment.(His name does not even warrant capital letters in my opinion.)

Not having a go at steve at all, just that the prize money is quite substantial.

a kickstart type format would have been much better, the sections looked very easy to me and im sure any half decent rider would clean the lot, very disapionted with the show that with the land and space available could have been so good,

a kickstart type format would have been much better, the sections looked very easy to me and im sure any half decent rider would clean the lot, very disapionted with the show that with the land and space available could have been so good,

I am guessing that you didn't go on Saturday then Lloydie as there were some half decent riders that win week in and week out that didn't clean the lot - perhaps you should put an event on yourself as it is so easy to sit on the sidelines and criticise others..... I think you are forgetting that Mick Andrews laid the sections out, made good use of the land available and managed to take marks off just about all the best pre 65 riders in the country at the moment (certainly the front runners for the pre65 scottish each year anyway).

Why ask Steve are there no results? How many people went to the show? Is it normal to select the jumbers? I did not go to the show but went to a 2 day trial where I herd some people where phoned up about going and that was the last they herd. I take it the 8 pound entry fee was to cover the show ground hire fee.

Jack