Econo 250 Or 280

lankydoug

Has anyone ridden the Ecoco model? If so how does it compare to the txt pros and other models? Is it worth the extra money to upgrade to the pro or race models?

Um, the Gasgas has an ECONO model, the Sherco has or had an "Access" model. which are you refereing to?

Um, the Gasgas has an ECONO model, the Sherco has or had an "Access" model. which are you refereing to?

I actually did mean the Access but I had just posted a similar question on the GasGas thread and got mixed up.

I'm looking for a good bike to get into trials and I'm wondering if the extra money for the upgrade is worth it.

If you're only just getting into trials then a access model would be perfect, you don't need the latest spec bike which will have a higher cost.

Generally the engine is latest spec with an older frame & possibly suspension but for most people it takes quite a while to be able to fully use the bike to the point where that makes a difference

I have a Sherco 250 econo model,access. It has great low end power and easy to control. I might have mistakenly bought a 290 thinking more is better, but I was talked out of it by a person with many years experience.

I would agree with this, sweet bike! Love you long time! :thumbup: