25Kw motor bike

jamersby

Hi guys, I will ask the question on this thread as it to do with electric bikes, and the question is what is a 25Kw motor bike ? my friend is filling in a license application form to obtain a motor bike license in which one of the tick boxes reads are you applying for a provisional license to ride up to a 25Kw bike he asked me how big is that, but I don't have a clue, does anybody have any pointers on this.

25kw is 33.5 horse power so you'll be ok with any trials bike , but if your talking of enduros be carefull to check power. eg : an old suzuki dr 350 is ok for limited power license but and old husaberg 350 is well over its hp not cc that matters hope this is some help

Well I'm blown away, I have always associated Kw to some sort of mains electricity and have never thought of it being connected to motorbikes in any way, Monteberg and Feetupfun thank you for your replies, I think that answers my question quite well, cheer's guy's