Scott info

jimmyl

Any insider info for Sat.

What are best sections for people to watch on.

Whats best places for helpers to meet riders. Any map references etc

Sounds like going will be ok -not too wet. Any info on weather.

How does reverse route compare to last year.

Any insider info for Sat.

What are best sections for people to watch on.

Whats best places for helpers to meet riders. Any map references etc

Sounds like going will be ok -not too wet. Any info on weather.

How does reverse route compare to last year.

The guide which I've provided on here for several years now has been updated & included in the programme this year. A guide to each section & four aternative routes for the day are included. We've been mucking about with petrol check locations this year & they've been made non accessible to spectators / support teams. The locations do not appear in the programme.

weather aint looking too good.

Splash here. :unsure:

Weather has been mostly dry this week, although bitterly cold at times, I was glad that I'd got home before it hailed on Tuesday though. Moors are generally dry & the water levels are low. Becks have gone very green though in the last two weeks.

Dougie had an early puncture. From one story that delayed him too much so he packed in, but from another story he had it fixed and on his way in a couple of minutes so maybe other problems. Either way he was DNF

Alexz Wigg we saw at Shaw's Gutter, but he didn't go through Surrender so assume he is a DNF.

Grimbo seemed slow, but always picks up on observation.

Jack Sheppard was going well but had bike problems around the last fuel stop so was DNF. Feel sorry for the lad as he really was going well.

Brownie was fastest on time, followed by Jonathan Richardson then Dabill.

Photos online in about an hour :)

Dougie had an early puncture. From one story that delayed him too much so he packed in, but from another story he had it fixed and on his way in a couple of minutes so maybe other problems. Either way he was DNF

Alexz Wigg we saw at Shaw's Gutter, but he didn't go through Surrender so assume he is a DNF.

Jack Sheppard was going well but had bike problems around the last fuel stop so was DNF. Feel sorry for the lad as he really was going well.

Sweet cheers for that.

What time are the results announced?

What time are the results announced?

Late. Certainly after 10pm. I'm back home, but Slapshot will be at the presentation and keep me updated and I, in turn, will keep the rest of you updated :thumbup:

Doug lost sparks (again)!!

Alexz DNFed due to tyre coming of the rim out on the grouse moor (sect 52)

Seems strange for Alex to DNF for a tyre off the rim. Surely put a tube in and carry on 15mins?.

Are the top boys traveling so light and keen on the clock that they risk DNF rather than ensuring they finish.

He passed me a few sections befor Grand Canyon and was looking good