Barca First Lap

mozchops

Looking at their results and having watched a couple of events all be it on tv, and please note I am not mont bashing, either a the bike ain't as good as the 315 works edition, or b all 3 of them are riding with injuries.

Sorry for the delay I was dazzled by your other post stating a above, which disappeared rapidly............... :ph34r:

and please note I am not mont bashing, either a the bike ain't as good as the 315 works edition, or b all 3 of them are riding with injuries.

Yes you are! stirring the **** best you can.

But try growing a spine and say what you think instead of trying to lead others on to do it for you.

I would agree with you on that one JTT! You would have to be a little daffed not to be able to read between the lines of Doug's, Fuji's and Mark's comments! That being said, Honda has made there bed now with the decision of going agressively ahead with the 4RT. In the long run, it may prove to have been a wise desicion on there part, but until that is proven, these lads are I'm sure longing for there works 315r's for the indoors! :ph34r:

Cheers, Steve

Had my first ride today on a new 4RT with the exhaust restricters out.It is very clear why the three Montesa riders are struggling to do well on the indoor sections.

Even with the Factory works improvements it seems to me they will struggle to generate the standing start thrust that is required.Given just a bikes length from the obstacle they still need that little extra distance for the momentum to be achieved for the high verticals.....this is where the 2T power excells.

That said,it is a very easy power to come to terms with and its sure footed gentle traction builds your confidence quickly.

Looking forward to the new Sherco and 250 Scorpa 4S so well can get a better gauge on the Monty.

The noise factor when you crack it on certainly is a bit of a worry. :ph34r: