Trials helmet for 4yr old

Newbie here, just joined forum.

Just purchased brand new OSET 12.5 for my little 4yr old boy for christmas, he did have PW50 last year with stabilisers but had so many crashes due to the stabiolisers he ended up too scared to ride it so ended up selling it. He had a quick try out on oset 12.5 and loved it so used the money from the pw and some extra for xmas and purchased a new one.

He has all the clothing and boots from when he had pw but would like to purchase a childs trials helmet as the one he has is an mx full face helmet, does anyone in south west area sell them as i would rather him try it on than guess and buy one from the internet.

Many thanks...

My daughter is a very small five year old and has just started wearing a proper helmet.

Although it does not provide as much protection as a mx lid, it does give a lot more all round protection than a push bike helmet.

She tried on a number of different makes and the Wulf Airflo Adult Trials in XS fits her very well indeed.

It was

• 3 months later...