Alice's Resturaunt!

copemech

I think that if I have been exposed to this for as long as I can recall, it is only fair to share it with, and endure with our brothers in the UK!

Not the best quality, got to turn up the hearing aids! Oh well!

Still has indeed become(mod)a tradition of sorts, and a tune to dwell in your brain forever!

This is cultural exchange at it's finest!

Here is Arlo!

Edited by copemech

And if you just cannot get a grip! Maybe you can relate to this, as there is indeed continuity and relativity!

Peace, Love, Dove and all that other crap, from 1975!

Go Ride, Mmmmmmmm!

Making you snowbound fecks wish now! Ha!

Edited by copemech

And if you just cannot get a grip! Maybe you can relate to this, as there is indeed continuity and relativity!

Go Ride, Mmmmmmmm!

Arlo does a nice version of this on the end credits for the 1980 Peter Starr film, "Take It To The Limit". The claymation feature used has a pickle riding a Honda...

Jon

The movie version of "Alice's Restaurant Massacree" has some cool vintage motocross action in it!

I need to buy the movie,every thanksgiving I flip through all the channels looking for it,never finding it even on the old movie channels(forgot to check this year though)

I'm sorry but this is proper country music:-

Ummm, that is just WRONG! On too many levels! I think they said Az, which is way too close to Cali and where all the freaks are going to hopefuly insure they do not fall off the shelf!! Some went to OK! Just waiting for that AZ oceanfront property to cash out!

Edited by copemech

Go Ride, Mmmmmmmm!

Hearing that song, 1 more time, moving to Texas, or blowing my brains out.....I pick the last one.....

Hearing that song, 1 more time, moving to Texas, or blowing my brains out.....I pick the last one.....

I'm sure Woody is rolling in his grave to have learned his son was singing the likes of that song

or that Copey has posted the link on a world wide forum.

Now, if I can just find some bullets for this damn gun.........

Jon

I'm sure Woody is rolling in his grave to have learned his son was singing the likes of that song

or that Copey has posted the link on a world wide forum.

Now, if I can just find some bullets for this damn gun.........

Jon

I heard dat! I gotta admit, after the recent refreshment, I cannot get pickels ang garbage out of my head.

Another year! :thumbup:

The last song, When a Solder Makes it Home, well, I still think it timeless!

Edited by copemech