robregordo 2011

majdaz

Hi majdaz: No restrictions, but he/she must have a valid ACU/SACU licence and the starting permit (international insurrance) issued by ACU/SACU. But as it is FIM, check with ACU he/she can have that starting permit.

The dates for 2011 are 28 & 29 May (as the weekend before there are elections here in Spain).

Edited by Greeves

Hi majdaz: No restrictions, but he/she must have a valid ACU/SACU licence and the starting permit (international insurrance) issued by ACU/SACU. But as it is FIM, check with ACU he/she can have that starting permit.

The dates for 2011 are 28 & 29 May (as the weekend before there are elections here in Spain).

Hi Greeves,

Thanks for that, we're in the early stages of possibly putting a party together consisting of riders who did it last year {rock god with the guitar} and people like me who have threatened to do it for years but never got round to doing it including a couple of schoolboys who like riding twinshocks.

Thanks again

Hi Guy's

Hi Majdaz.

Do you mean, the Rock God who rides a James and sings a lot better than Joe Cocker? If so I might do that trial?

Regards Charlie.

Hi Charlie

Yes the one and only Mr Micklethwaite , a true legend {musically} in the Derbyshire area

cheers majdaz

Hi Guy's

I have just been watching a video clip of the said Rock God performing Elvis's Mess of Blues, at the Classic Trials Show.accompanied by a Mr A Whitton on drums (firebox actually) and It is worth a trip to Robregordo just to see this act. Next up (as they say), was probably the currently most famous BSA "Otter" rider, Coronation Street star, Peter Armitage (Bill Webster) singing Chris Rea's Road to Hell,(Priceless) seems quite appropriate with what as gone on in Corrie this week.

Regards Charlie.

• 1 month later...

Hi all, I have just booked toe ferry from Portsmaouth to Santander on the 25th of May and it is filling up fast. There are no reclining chairs left or inside cabins; so if you are travelling that way book early! The return journey isn't a problem.

We are 4 coming so far and hoping to get Bob Moore out there too.

Entries when we arrive Javier? When do we need to book accommodation?

• 1 month later...

• 4 weeks later...