Steep muddy banks

monty_jon

Keep your weight farther back on the rear tire and slip your clutch to maintain constant throttle and maintain momentum through the climb. Dont make sudden throttle adjustments as you can loose traction. 3rd and 4th gear are great to work with. Best way to learn is practice practice practice.

Yes, and we all put our feet down sometimes.

he just said to not to or you will loose grip when you dab. So just don't do it, okay :angry:

If it was as easy as not putting your feet down, and we all did it (not putting a foot down) no-one would have a problem getting over any obstacle and we'd all be pretty good trials riders, eh?

The reply I found amusing was like asking for tips on how to water ski and getting told to not fall in the water.

I will get back under my rock if no-one shares my POV :moon:

I might suggest an alternat method, all depending upon the hill,and the run-up.

If one has a bit of a run area, accelerate as hard and quickly as one can at the bottom, getting high revs and storing some energy in the bike to carry you up without spinning or having to apply power over slippry roots and such using then steady power or none at times. Momentum can get you a long way toward the top! And with less effort! :rolleyes: