Practice.Practice.Practice

nmh

I practice falling off down the garage in the evenings,and somtimes venture to local scrub land to do more technical stuff (some local plod interest at times...usally leave me alone due to it being a trials bike),incorperating local events at weekends............What does everyone else do ??

thanks Mike.

Just read frontroomautos post"Places to Practice and Ride......answered all my Q's really.Count myself lucky !!

Edited by nmh

I just go out and ride and ride and ride. My best practice is just ride different sections in different ways in different traction abilities within my class and above. I go out and practice individual techniques related to my class and classes above which. After each event i ride i think back to where i was strong and where i need improvement and i work on those areas of improvement. Most of all i ride for fun and thats the best practice of all

I have only been riding for 3 weeks now, but I tend to head to my local practice ground (Earl Shilton) atleast twice a week, usualy there on saturdays and then either friday afternoon or sundays, somtimes all 3! I find that riding different types of sections and increasing the difficulty of the lines etc every time is realy good, I have also started riding with a couple of guys who ride the hard route, following thier sections and trying to do what they do, it seems to work very well as they are happy to give pointers too!

I have booked myself onto one of the Earl Shilton training days this weekend too, realy looking forward to that!

Adam

Any time on the bike for me is fun,be it in the garage ,down the garden or out on a sunday(even cleaning it with the kids is fun),i just wish a decent place existed to practice locally without constantly looking over my shoulder(plod and pikeys)........my mrs is old bill and she cant wait to give it the "i told you so speech".

If anyone knows of anywhere in the south east that is decent to practice and legal let me know......your comments are greatly appreciated

Mike.

(for example....im home early from work now.....will let you all know later if i come back with my bike !!)