Hookwoods Fun Trial Day + Oset open day

mick

Hookwoods MCC are holding a TVTC Fun Trial Day at Hookwood Trial Centre

This is a specially designed course for beginner and novice riders, experts and intermediate riders are welcome on a separate course.

The trial starts at 10:30am

As part of the event OSET UK will be running a have a go sessions starting from 1pm.

The full range of these great little bikes will be available to try a ,12.5 24v, 16.0 24v, 16.0 36v

The set up will be quite informal and the length of time of each session will depend on the demand. If anyone has any questions about the product then Ian Smith, Barry

Huskinson of OSET will be on hand to provide information and answer your queries.

A few pictures below show what these bikes are capable of:

oset1.jpg

oset2.jpg

Edited by Mick

Hi

Just thought I would add, If anyone is thinking of going to one of these practice days, I can recomend it as a very enjoyable days riding with a friendly atmosphere. My son and I both relatively new to trials found the red novice route spot on, we were able to do six rounds of 10 sections on Jan 2nd and both had the best day trialing ever. Its a good way to gain confidence without scaring yourself.

TLTEL

• 2 weeks later...