Oset 12.5 Swing arm problem,,,,,

Little boy got brand new oset 12.5 for xmas and has prob only used for 2-3 hrs max (bloody english weather), its only been used on complete flat ground and never been dropped, the problem I have noticed is the mudguard and center rear wheel arent lined up? The chain and wheel all run true but it seems the left hand side swingarm is a mm lower than the right side so when you stand back and eye the line the wheel looks like it slightly tilts to the left(lower side). I took whole back assembly of and greased and loosened the swingarm pivot and whilst back wheel was off i placed a spirit level across width swingarm and right side is slightly higher, i then loosened the 4 nut/bolts that hold the motor to swingarm and managed with some pressure to get the spirit level accurate but soon as i tighten it puts it back out of level.

Has any one else noticed this on their oset or am i being paranoid as i dont want damage it.

Cheers in advance