Ryan Young School results ...

axulsuv

:thumbup: If you ever get a chance to attend a class given by by Ryan , do whatever it takes to get to it ...

1; THE BEST instructor ever.

2: More relateable knowledge than anyone I've ever met .

3; Patience unending ...

4; Unbelievable Skills on a bike .

5; You will come away a much better rider .

6; You will use muscles you didn't know were there.

7; You will still be sore a day or two later .

8; The grin on your face may become permanent .

9; And your Brain will absorb info on how to do just about anything you will ever encounter in a section .

10; Then Practice , Practice , Practice , Practice ,until you can just put it all into practice ...

And if you can't make it to a class , get and study his DVD's ! It all works ! Even for a old guy like me :)

Glenn

He took the trusty old Fantic for a spin after Saturdays session , and after hopping and bopping about on it like a bunny for a few minutes rode back up to us and exclaimed " What a great cheater bike !" And him just playing about on it takes all of my "it's a old twinshock excuses and throw's them out the window ".

Now if I can learn to do the things he did after about 15 seconds on my bike ........

Practice Practice Practice

One of our guys is a Great photographer and committed alot of the first day to video , So we should get a clip or two out pretty soon .

What a great weekend :thumbup::banana2:

Glenn B)

He took the trusty old Fantic for a spin after Saturdays session , and after hopping and bopping about on it like a bunny for a few minutes rode back up to us and exclaimed " What a great cheater bike !" And him just playing about on it takes all of my "it's a old twinshock excuses and throw's them out the window ".

Now if I can learn to do the things he did after about 15 seconds on my bike ........

Practice Practice Practice

One of our guys is a Great photographer and committed alot of the first day to video , So we should get a clip or two out pretty soon .

What a great weekend :thumbup::banana2:

Glenn B)

I've never heard of a rider go through one of Ryan's schools and not come out totally delighted with the results. I've also talked with riders years after they took his school and to a one, they all say the rewards multiply over time. Ryan has a way of helping his students develop skills and techniques they can use in unique situations. There is no doubt the man has a gift for teaching.

Jon

• Like 2