NATC's Clublist

sting32

I am proud to announce that the (I think it is USA/Canada) clublist' has been revived.

Thanks to the efforts put forth by these guys:

Bob Clancy (South Mt. Web Design) and Trev Clancy (Trialdogmotorsports). :icon_salut:

Direct link is http://www.trialsclubs.us/

I didnt look yet, I think it will also be linkded from NATC's site...

No I havent been there in a couple weeks.

If you have information about clubs, dont be afraid to share it! there is a link to email bob & Trev.

If you notice non working or old information, it is because nobody seems to know the current info.

So,letting someone know is good, especially helpfull if you know and if you can give the "good" info. Now all we need is to (Id help) get clubs to get the information out there, on websites, and readable. No more stick line drawing maps, google and mapquest are essential. GPS Coordinates are even better! We can't get people to come see or try it, if they cannot find it.

I'm posting this, be cause I am excited. I believe this list is probably the #1 resource that TRIALS (aka Moto Trails) has to try to keep up. Finding clubs nowdays, is not like it was 20 or so years ago, when you could find club flyers in ANY cycle shop's bulleten Boards. I know we talk to at least 1 person each trials weekend, after the trials when fueling up for the trip home. This is just me and my family (1 unmarked pickup truck with the bikes in plain view) stopping at a busy 'Quik Trip' (gas n go store) in Northern Wichita KS. I feel it is important, because I Think about how we have a town in Kansas that one weekend a month, maybe every weekend a month, I havent been to one of these but I know plenty that have.... But there is something like 600-1,000 harleys meet in a town of less than 1200 population, to eat breakfast. (south dakota does this on a HUGE scale, every year, called STURGIS). It started by word of mouth, then people seeing people riding there on a schedule, and it grew and grew...

I feel Trials can build up the same way, by becomming VISIBLE. ALl the time I meet people that wanna ride and not risk serious injury... Maybe clubs should plan to meet for breakfast or after the trials get a pop at a gas n pop, in a highly visible area, so people notice them.

Post comments below.

Edited by Sting32

I feel Trials can build up the same way, by becomming VISIBLE. ALl the time I meet people that wanna ride and not risk serious injury... Maybe clubs should plan to meet for breakfast or after the trials get a pop at a gas n pop, in a highly visible area, so people notice them

Funny you mentioned that our group (maybe someday it will be a club) met at the buffet for breakfast before rode last Saturday we had 7 vehicles and 13 riders not bad for just a bunch of guys who don't compete. I dont know what constitutes a club but maybe we need to get on the list