New shape expert/dispatch/scudo

thespikeyone

Hello folks,

My little red renault kangoo aka "the patmobile" has failed it's mot because it rotten and old and generally a piece of crap, so I am now in the market for a new set of wheels and considering one of the above.

I'm looking for the 2l version and was just wondering what experiencies (good or bad) anyone has had with them????

Cheers

Spike

Hello folks,

My little red renault kangoo aka "the patmobile" has failed it's mot because it rotten and old and generally a piece of crap, so I am now in the market for a new set of wheels and considering one of the above.

I'm looking for the 2l version and was just wondering what experiencies (good or bad) anyone has had with them????

Cheers

Spike

I've had one for 3 years now and its been fine,(it replaced a VW Transporter which spent 42 days at the dealers in the same period of ownership.)

Only faults have been intercooler which had oil mist around one of the seams,and the air con condenser which failed due to road salt rotting it.

Mine is a 136 ps,it does 37 mpg,although if i bought another i'd go for the 120ps as there is none of the exhaust emmission stuff mine has and they can be remapped easier.

If you do go for the 1.6 90ps model,make sure its serviced to schedule with high spec oil. If this particular engine is neglected the oil can partially solidify in the sump,blocking the pick up pipe,and knacker the engine..

I have a 07 peugeot expert 1.6hdi , its a nice comfortable van, it will do 1000 kms on a tank of diesel, the 3 seats are handy, It has 100,000kms on it now and it needs front discs and pads, I would have thought the discs would last longer. It has had a new electric window mechanism fitted recently. Apart from that I am happy with it