Sprockets

davet

Hi to you all my mate has bought a Bultaco 159 sherpa 1978, and would like to know what

size front & rear spockets to fit for trials ? any info greatly received

With over 100 visits and no reply..Have i got the model wrong ? it is a 1978 Bultaco 250cc blue colour.

surely there is someone out there with same bike, what size sprockets ? Is it alright to fit 12 tooth front

42 tooth rear same as modern bikes ?

With over 100 visits and no reply..Have i got the model wrong ? it is a 1978 Bultaco 250cc blue colour.

surely there is someone out there with same bike, what size sprockets ? Is it alright to fit 12 tooth front

Hi, As far as Im aware the 159 is a fair bit older than 1978. My 190 model is a 1978 and runs the standard setup of 11 front 46 back. Seems fine.

Hope this help...

cheers

The model number is on the frame and engine. It will be **-190*** if its a 190 for example.

The model number is on the frame and engine. It will be **-190*** if its a 190 for example.

Thanks for that i will tell my mate to check frame / engine for the model & sprocket sizes

cheers