TY-trials lowered footpegs

jc2

Is anyone using the TY-Trials footpeg lowering kits for either TY175 or TY250?

How do they compare with the SM ones?

John I cant see any footpeg kits for Tys on the tytrials.co.uk website. What kits are you looking at?

David

Yeh I know Dave, but they don't seem to have everything listed. I've read in a couple of places (what seems like ages ago) that they were about to have em for sale.

I assumed/hoped, perhaps wrongly, that they must have been out there by now. (And as you know, a phone call from down under aint cheap.)

In the pics I've seen of the TYtrials 175 in CDB & YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE the pegs look lower than the SM ones (which don't seem much diff to std).

Does anybody know if/when they'll be available (if not already)?

I have the sammy miller ones fitted and a mate has the TY trials ones fitted, I would say they are the same but if there is a difference its not much. Well worth fitting them, the only problem is sometimes the swing arm bolt gets seized up and you have to cut through it before you can fit the kit...like it did on my bike. They are at most about 1" lower and a tiny bit further back from the original, and much more comfortable to stand on.

Edited by Andy.T