New Canadian trials rider

ringo

Hey All,

Just a quick note to say that I'm spending the week in Moab and my friend from the Vancouver area of Canada rode my Montesa today for 5 minutes and asked me to find him one. You guys were awesome last time so I'm asking for leads to help me find him a nice [not riden by anyone who rides like I do] 2004 or newer Montesa 4RT.

Here's a little snapshot of the type of riding you get here. If the link doesn't work simply go to youtube and search "moab razorback"

Please send Montesa leads to rinogmoto@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!!

Ringo

Ringo, where you been man! We have not heard from you for so long! It is great news though to hear you are hanging with some class people though!! :thumbup: You can PM me with your friends info and I can let him know whats around OK.

steve

Hey Fraceman,

Always good to hear from you! Yeah, you Canadians are a real class act and I haven't met one I don't like. We're loading up and heading for the Grand Canyon now. Let's see what kind of scary edge riding I can find there. B)